CALL FOR PROPOSALS
ECREA has commissioned the Autonomous University of Barcelona to organise the European Communications Conference in Barcelona, with the support of the Communication Sciences Faculty at the UAB and the Communication Institute (InCom-UAB).
Microsoft Access file Repair, accdb Repair, Microsoft Access Repair tool, acces Repaire http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/ms_access_repair_tools_recover_macros_queries.html - Access 2003 not Recovered or Repaird, Access data Repair tool, Access Repair download, Access Repaire, best Access adp Repair software, ms Access 2007 Repair.
The European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA) was created in 2005 as a fusion of the two main European communications researchers, the European Communication Association (ECA) and the European Consortium for Communications Research (ECCR) and has the following objectives:
- Encouraging and spreading, within a European framework, the development of research in different areas of communications, as well as promoting an interest in communications research within, and between, the member states of the European Union.
- Promoting a forum where information can be exchanged between researchers in the communications field and facilitating communication and cooperation between members of the Association;
- Giving aid to, and favouring the publication of, research work by young European researchers;
- Taking into account the diversity of cultures and languages in Europe;
- Developing, improving and promoting educational projects linked to communication and the media.
Communication Sciences Faculty at the UAB
The Communication Sciences Faculty at the UAB was founded in 1972. It was the first faculty in Catalonia to offer courses in communication. It offers graduate and post-graduate degrees in Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Advertising and Public Relations, and Documentation. Will be taking part in the organisation of the conferences:
- the Journalism and Communication Sciences department
- the Audiovisual Communication and Advertising department
The Communication Institute (InCom-UAB)
The Communication Institute (InCom-UAB), was founded in 1997. It is a research institute of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), dedicated to studying the diverse characteristics of communication. Its principal aims are research (basic and applied), specialised training, the spreading of knowledge and offering advanced communication services.
Recover DBF, DBF file Recovery, data base corrupt file to Recover FoxPro, data Recovery software for DBF file http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/data_base_corrupt_file_to_recover_foxpro.html - dBase table Recovery software, DBF corrupt file Recovery, DBF database Recovery software tool, DBF file header Recovery.
Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (FUAB)
Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (FUAB) was constituted at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona to collaborate with the university in the development and implementation of teaching projects to complement its academic offer, to promote new management systems in collaboration with a wide range of institutions and companies, to render services related to the university and to lead academic, research, assessment, consultancy and service projects.
- The Most Honourable Sr. José Montilla i Aguilera, President of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- Her Excellency Ms. Doña Maria Teresa Fernández de la Vega, Vice-president of the Spanish Government
- His Excellency Mr. Don Miguel Ángel Moratinos Cuyaubé, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
- Her Excellency Ms. Doña Mercedes Cabrera Calvo-Sotelo, Minister for Education and Sciences
- His Excellency Mr. Don Joan Clos i Matheu, Minister for Industry, Tourism and Commerce
- Her Excellency Mr. Don César Antonio Molina, Minister of Culture
- His Excellency Mr. Jordi Hereu i Boher, Mayor of Barcelona
- His Excellency Mr. Fernando Moraleda Quílez, Secretary of State for Communication
- The Honourable Mr. Josep-Lluís Carod-Rovira, Vicepresident of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- The Honourable Mr. Joan Manuel Tresserras i Gaju, Counsellor for Culture and Media of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- The Honourable Mr. Josep Huguet i Biosca, Counsellor for Innovation, Universities and Enterprise of the Generalitat of Catalonia
- His Excellency Mr. Celestino Corbacho Chaves, President of the Deputation of Barcelona
- His Magnificence Mr. Lluis Ferrer i Caubet, Rector of the UAB and President of the FUAB
- Her Excellency Ms. Rosa Cullell i Muniesa, President of the Social Council of the UAB
- Ms. Anna Terrón i Cusí, European Union Secretary of the Generalitat of Catalonia
International organisation committee
- PhD. François Heinderyckx, President of Ecrea
- PhD. Nico Carpentier, Treasurer of Ecrea
- PhD. Tamara Witschge, Secretary of the Ecrea Board and ECREA young scholars representative
Local Organising Committee
- Her Excellency Ms. Anna Cros, Vice-rector of Institutional Relations (delegate of the Rector of the UAB and President of the FUAB)
- PhD. Josep Maria Blanco, Dean of the Communication Sciences Faculty (UAB)
- PhD. Miquel de Moragas, Director of the Communication Institute (InCom-UAB)
- PhD. Charo Lacalle, representing the Communication Sciences Faculty (UAB)
- PhD. Eugeni Giral, Director of the Journalism and Communication Sciences Department (UAB)
- PhD. Josep Martia Martí, Director of the Audiovisual Communications and Publicity Department (UAB)
- PhD. Manuel Parés, representing the Communication Institute (InCom-UAB)
- PhD. José Luis Terrón, representing the Communication Institute (InCom-UAB)
- Miquel Gómez Benosa, representing the Communication Institute (InCom-UAB)
Ms. Patricia Estévez